Monday, December 03, 2007

Ferretwise Holiday Party

Well, on December 1st, we held our little Christmas
get together with all the people that are involved
with Ferretwise. People in attendance were, Marilyn,
Skyla, Susan, Maurice, Dino, Alicia, and of course,
me. Ferrets in attendance in this case were, Nestle,
since we were in his domain. He suffers Alicia to
have her art studio there too. We started off in the
studio for snacks and chatting, was also open house
time for Alicia's studio, http://www.earlysunrisefineart.com/

It was good to have time to chat and get caught up with
people. We then adjourned to Lee & Mt Fuji restaurant
for dinner and the traditional Yankee Swap. I will
attempt to attach a photo of the group, haven't done
this before, so I hope it works. I ended up with what
I brought for the swap, but that's ok. I purchased
something I would like to get, what planning! When we
first arrived, Marilyn pointed out to me that my
shirt was on inside out. She thought maybe it was some
new style, and I briefly thought of going with that,
but decided that I would just be truthful and then point
out that it was like that the whole time back at the
studio, and nobody noticed. If it isn't weasel like
and furry, we are a pretty unobservant bunch.

Back Row: Me, Susan, and Dino
Front Row: Skyla, Alicia, and Maurice
Not pictured: Marilyn (She's taking the picture)

After that some of us went back to the studio for
some coffee and more socializing. Plus we had to
play with Nestle a little bit. There were 2
packages there for me to grab, one for Ozzie and
LizBeth, and another for JJ and Austin. These were
their Christmas gifts from their secret Santa's. They
also helped me out a bunch as they had a bunch of supplies
that get used by everybody. So it was great all around.
Thank you to the secret Santa, you know who you are. I
don't, that's why they are Secret Santa's. After
coffee and more snackie things than I needed, it was time
to go. I had a 2 hour drive ahead of me, it was a fun time
altogether.

No comments: