Thursday, December 02, 2010

A legend passes at the funhouse.

Today, a Ferretwise and Ferretfunhouse legendary ferret passed
away.  JJ, ( Jerimiah Junior ), passed away quietly this afternoon,
finally succumbing to the lymphoma  that had been troubling him.
He is now playing with his good buddy Austin who was waiting for
him.
JJ was one of the best little guys that has resided here, not to
say that I don't love all the little guys that stay here, but JJ
had such a fun personality. He loved to be held and was
always ready to play. He was one of the stars of our trips into
the Boston Children s Museum along with his buddy Austin.
He went in every year except this past spring, when I thought
it would be too exhausting for him. I almost brought him
anyhow, because when I went in to get Picasso and Darkstar,
JJ came out doing the happiest war dance! But I left him home
to rest.
JJ pretty much only got along with Austin and would snap at
anybody else. I tried a few times to get him a new roommate
with no luck, until Picasso came along. They just hit it off and
were roomies til the end. I believe Picasso gave JJ an extra
year from the companionship. Well, that is all I have to say,
we're gonna miss you buddy. Have fun playing!


No comments: